A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You Solve My Puzzle
**Award for Best Design** - Athens Game Jam 2016
- This is a 2 player puzzle game that requires close co-operation and constant communication in order to solve.
- Requires separate computers.
- Please use headphones. Some of the puzzles are audio puzzles and you need to be able to hear them.
- Don't look at each others screens. It is best played facing each other - like the game Battle Ship.
- This is an experimental game - The only networking between the computers is your voice. This game is designed to force 2 people to communicate. If you find yourself getting mad at your teammate, see if you can figure out where you're failing to communicate!
- We love hearing feedback! Contact us at https://www.facebook.com/bluehatstudios
Designed and created by: Aaron Wilson & Zach Smith
There are 2 parts. Install part 1 on one computer and part 2 on the other computer.
If you or your friend or your parents are not familiar with standard First Person Controls (WASD + mouse), we have made a version with simpler controls. The "simpler controls" game is compatible with the "FPS controls," to allow you to play with someone who's not used to playing computer games.
This game is about communication, not about being able to play an FPS. Thus, we tried to make that barrier as low as possible so that more people could experience our game.